Are You an MSc, PhD or Postdoctoral Researcher? Do You want to Study Abroad in a Country Like Switzerland? Applications is open to Apply for Dr. Eduard Gübelin Research Scholarship in Switzerland 2022-2023 for International Students irrespective of race, ethnic background and Country of jurisdiction.
The Dr. Eduard Gübelin Research Scholarship is an annual grant allocated to an innovative research project in the field of gemmology awarded by The Dr. Eduard Gübelin Association for Research & Identification of Precious Stones – a non-profit entity of the Gübelin Group. You may like MSCA PhD Fellowships in European Members Nations 2022-2023
Scholarship aim is targeted to provide funding and support to MSc/PhD students or post-doctoral researchers in the fields of earth sciences (mineralogy, geology, geochemistry), crystallography, chemistry, physics, material sciences, archaeology, biology, and related fields, to pursue a research project in the field of earth sciences or a related scientific field.
The successful project proposal has to be truly innovative, with demonstrable novel thinking; it must venture into new areas, test new concepts and methods, and hence contribute to the advancement of gemmological knowledge.
There are Contribution Applicants must be willing to take part and in fulfillment of these, Applicants are to ensure that all Requirements are met before Proceeding to apply for the Funding opportunities for Dr. Eduard Gübelin Research Scholarship in Switzerland.
Host: Dr. Eduard Gübelin Association for Research & Identification of Precious Stones in Lucerne
Award To Be Taken in: Switzerland
Study Level: Masters / PhD / Postdoc
Type: Fully Funded
Gender: Males and Females
No Of Awards: NA
Target Groups: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for Dr. Eduard Gübelin Research Scholarship in Switzerland 2022-2023
The following are the Eligibility Criteria for Dr. Eduard Gübelin Research Scholarship in Switzerland as Application Deadline Draws Closer;
- International Students from any Nationality are Eligible for this Scholarship opportunity in Switzerland
- Applicant age Limit Should not be Above 40 years.
- Applicants Must have obtain an Undergraduate degree in any of these Fields of Study earth sciences (mineralogy, geology, geochemistry), crystallography, chemistry, physics, material sciences, archaeology, biology, and related fields.
- Scholarship are available for MSc, PhD and Postdoctoral Level.
- Applicants are encouraged to submit project proposals that involve collaboration with a university or other research institute.
- Dr. Eduard Gübelin Research Association has the Right to Revoke Scholarship at any time.
READ ALSO: Fully Funded UBD Scholarship in Brunei for International Students 2022-2023
Study Areas | Research Fields
- Earth sciences (mineralogy, geology, geochemistry)
- Material sciences
Financial Coverage of Dr. Eduard Gübelin Research Scholarship 2022-2023
- USD 30,000 Worth of Scholarship Value Per Year
- Costs and Expenses related to the use of analytical infrastructure are covered
- Travel and accommodation costs are Provided
- Cash contributions paid directly to the successful recipient
- Curriculum Vitae
- Previous Scientific Achievements
- Research project proposal
- Previous Degree Certifications
How to Apply
Visit the official Scholarship webpage of Dr. Eduard Gübelin Association for Research & Identification of Precious Stones in Lucerne, Switzerland HERE
The Application closing date for Dr. Eduard Gübelin Research Scholarship in Switzerland 2022-2023 for Foreign Students from any Nationality is 30th June, 2022
Here are the details to fill in;
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Research Fields at the University of Vienna 2022
- 100 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Research for International students 2022
- Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships For International Students 2022-23
- Luleå University of Technology PhD and Postdoc Vacancies Positions 2022
- university of Trieste PhD Scholarships in Italy Call for admission 38th Cycle