Scholarships around the world will be coming thick and fast as we need to Discuss about the Currently Ongoing Duke university Scholarships for International Students in USA 2023 as we Encourage all interested applicants to apply before these Scholarships are Declared closed for Spring Admission.
There are Quite a Number of Scholarships the University offers as we will list them in non Chronological Order, Which ever One Suit Your Need then Proceed to Apply but an Important Application Process is that applicants are required to Pay an Application fee of $85 for Undergraduate Admission and $95 For Postgraduate Studies at Duke University.
It is safe to Say that No IELTs Required if You Have Previously Studied in English i.e If your first language is not English, you must submit scores from either the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the academic modules of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). An Alternative to IELTS or TOEFL is the Duolingo English Test examination results for the 2022-2023 application cycle. Check out University of Canberra Scholarships Australia for International Students 2022-23
Most of these Scholarships offered by Duke university scholarships for international students are target to Developing and Under developing Countries. All Courses offer by Duke University are Available for Scholarships for Either Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree and Doctorate Degree Programs. See also University of Newcastle Australia Scholarship for international Students 2023
About Duke University in USA
The University was Founded in the Year 1938 by Founders Named Quakers and Methodists which was later Renamed after James Buchanan Duke. It is a private university that has Organized into faculties and School Like Engineering (Pratt, Business (Fuqua), Trinity College of Arts and Sciences Medicine, Environment (Thomas), Nursing, Schools of Law, Divinity, Public Policy (Sanford) and Graduate Studies
Country: United States
Host: Duke University
Type: Partially / Fully Funded
Study Level: Bachelor, Masters and PhD
Award taken in: USA
No of Awards: Unspecified
Gender: Males and Females
Target: USA & International Students
Eligibility Requirements for Duke university Scholarships for International Students in USA 2023
The following are the Criteria for Applying to any of these Scholarships available at Duke university scholarships for Domestic and international students 2022-2023;
- Applicants from any part of the world Can Apply to this Scholarship
- Applicants Must have receive offer of Admission to be Eligible for Funded or Fully Funded For Duke University Scholarship
- Applicants Must meet the English Language proficiency test Scores
- Applicants Must have Completed bachelor Degree to be Able to Apply for Masters Degree
- Bachelor and Masters Degree for PhD Programs
- Application must be in PDF Format and Not More than 75 Pages
- Submit all application materials electronically. Do not send materials by mail unless we ask that you do so.
- Applicants holding Ph.D. degrees or their equivalent are generally not eligible for admission to Duke University for a second PhD
List of Courses Available for Duke university scholarships 2022-2023
- African & African Amer Studies
- AADS – Asian American and Diaspora
- Asian American and Diaspora
- AEROSCI – Aerospace Studies-AFROTC
- Aerospace Studies-AFROTC
- AMES – Asian & Middle Eastern Studies
- Asian & Middle Eastern Studies
- ARABIC – Arabic
- ARTHIST – Art History
- Art History
- ARTS&SCI – Arts and Science IDEAS theme
- Arts and Science IDEAS themes
- ARTSVIS – Visual Arts
- Visual Arts
- BIOCHEM – Biochemistry
- BIOETHIC – Bioethics and Science Policy
- Bioethics and Science Policy
- BME – Biomedical Engineering
- Biomedical Engineering
- BRAINSOC – Brain & Society
- Brain & Society
- CEE – Civil and Environmental Egr
- Civil and Environmental Egr
- CELLBIO – Cell Biology
- Cell Biology
- CESC – Civic Engagement & Social Change
- Civic Engagement & Social Change
- Computer Science
- Cultural Anthropology
- Decision Sciences Program
- Decision Sciences Program
- – Documentary Studies
- Documentary Studies
- East Asian Studies
- East Asian Studies
- Electrical & Computer Egr
- ECS – Earth and Climate Science
- Earth and Climate Sciences
- EGR – Engineering
- Education and Human Development
- Earth & Ocean Sciences
- Evolutionary Anthropology
- GENOME – Genome Sciences and Policy
List of Duke University Scholarships for National and International Students
Karsh International Scholarship Program: Scholarships is Available for International Students in Croatia, El Salvador, England, Ethiopia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, India, Italy, Kenya, Lebanon, Malaysia, Morocco, New Zealand, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Spain, Vietnam, and Wales. Click HERE for Further Details
Merit Scholarships for Incoming First Year Students: Merit Scholars contribute to and benefit from being part of a community of ambitious and collegial thinkers. Each scholarship is led by a Faculty Director, a distinguished Duke faculty member and campus leader who has chosen to dedicate extra time to working with undergraduate merit scholars. Click HERE for Further Details.
Opportunities for Current Duke Undergraduates: This Scholarships Include Nakayama Public Service Scholarship and Robertson Scholars Leadership Program. Affiliated Programs are Alice M. Baldwin Scholars Program, Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship, Rachel Carson Scholars and Cardea fellows. Click HERE for Further Details.
The Alumni Endowed Scholarship Program: Alumni Endowed Scholarship is offered to students with outstanding academic achievement, who have strong family connections to Duke University, and demonstrated financial need. Alumni Scholars exhibit strong leadership potential and excel in the classroom and beyond. Click HERE for Further Details.
David M. Rubenstein Scholarship: The David M. Rubenstein Scholars Program is designed to attract and support first-generation, low-income students financially, academically, personally, and professionally. It was named after David M. Rubenstein, the philanthropist and Duke alumnus who was the first member of his family to attend college. Click HERE for Further Details.
The Trinity Scholars Program: Trinity Scholarships honor Duke’s origins as Trinity College, located in Randolph County, North Carolina. Offered to students from specific regions of North and South Carolina, Trinity Scholars excel academically and are engaged community leaders. For some Trinity scholarships, students may also need to demonstrate financial need. Click HERE for Further Details.
Robertson Scholars Program: The Robertson Scholars Leadership Program provides eight semesters of full tuition, room and board, and most mandatory fees for Scholars at Duke and UNC-Chapel Hill. Scholars also have access to generous funding for up to three summer experiences, funding for conferences throughout the academic year, and for two semesters of study abroad. Click HERE for Further Details.
University Scholars Program: The University Scholars Program (USP) welcomed its first matriculating class in 1999. This innovative program was the first of its kind in the United States and around the world, bringing together undergraduates, graduate students, and students from Duke’s professional schools to meet regularly through seminars, informal mentoring, programmatic retreats, and student-led symposia, Click HERE for Further Details.
Mastercard Scholars Program: Duke University has been honored to work with the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship Program for the past ten years to provide over $13.5 million dollars in funding to support dozens of outstanding young leaders from Sub-Saharan Africa. Click HERE for Further Details.
Reginaldo Howard Scholars Program: The Reginaldo M. Howard Memorial Scholarship is offered to Black and African-American students, and those of African descent, who excel academically and demonstrate a commitment to leadership and social justice. Click HERE for Further Details.
Benefits of Duke university scholarships in USA 2023
Scholarships Befits Depends on if it is Partially or Fully Funded as the University will Cover Expenses Such as
- Full Tuition Fee 100%, 50% and 20%
- Allowance Towards Living Cost
- Research Allowance
- Healthcare Coverage
- Letters of recommendation
- Statement of purpose
- GRE scores
- English language proficiency test scores (if English is not your first language)
- Supplemental application requirements
Application Deadline for Duke university Scholarships for International Students in USA 2023 (Domestic Students Inclusive) varies.
- University of Leeds Doctoral Scholarship for International Students 2023
- USA Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs for Domestic and international Students
- National Taiwan University of Science & Technology Scholarship 2022-23
- Fully Funded Schwarzman Scholarship in China Application 2022-2023
- Sydney Scholars India Scholarship Program (SSISP) 2022-2023
I’m interested to study in America
I would be very grateful if one of America University can be considered me
I am interested to America if some one can consider me
Apply directly to the university