Here in this article, you will find all the information needed for KAAD Scholarship Programme for International Students in Germany 2023-2024. The KAAD Scholarship is categorized into three types as legitscholarship outline in details about these categories and who can apply for them.
The Host is Catholic Church Katholischer Akademischer Auslander-Dienst for local and international students to apply at host Universities in Germany. Scholarship Programme 1 comprises of those in a specific countries who wants to apply for postgraduates programs and also has experience (In-country Programme for countries like Ethiopia, Ghana, Guatemala, Jordan, Kenya, Lebanon, Peru, Zimbabwe) and (Third-country Programme like Bangkok/Thailand for students from Myanmar). See University of Calabria Scholarship for International Students 2023
The Scholarship programme 2 is for students from countries of the Global South who are already studying for their PhD or Master’s degree in Germany while The Eastern Europe Programme supports – in cooperation with the partner committees – PhD and Master’s programmes. Scholarship Covers full tuition fee, Accommodation, Stipend, travel expenses and other expenses are also incurred by the KAAD Scholarship Programme. Check Zhengzhou University President Scholarship For International Students 2023
Table of Contents
About KAAD Scholarship Programme
The KAAD is the scholarship organization of the Catholic Church in Germany for postgraduates and academics from (developing) countries in Asia, Africa, Latin America, the Middle East and Eastern and South-Eastern Europe.
Host: German Universities
Award to be taken in: Germany
Study Level: Masters / PhD
Type: Fully Funded
No of Awards: Unspecified
Gender: Males and Females
Target Countries: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for KAAD Scholarship Programme for International Students in Germany
The following are the criteria for KAAD Scholarships for 2023-2024 Academic Session;
- International Students from Africa, Asia, the Middle East or Latin America are Eligible to Apply.
- Applicants are already studying in Germany and have at least 10 months of study remaining.
- would like to pursue a Master’s degree (application possible in the final semesters of the Bachelor’s degree), a Diplom or Magister degree (application at the earliest after the intermediate examination or Vordiplom) or a PhD at a German higher education institution.
- are of Catholic denomination (or belong to a Christian denomination, which applies especially for students from the Near and Middle East) and also having good German Language communication skills.
- Postgraduates who are planning a research stay or a deepening of existing scientific knowledge in Germany after having completed their examination in their home country.
- Teachers Planning for Research Programs are eligible.
Benefits of KAAD Scholarship 2023
- Full Tuition Fee
- Travelling Expenses
- Healthcare Insurance
- Official Transcripts.
- Degree certificates.
- Motivation letter.
- Statement of Purpose
- Study Plan
- Recommendation letters.
How to Apply
Interested Applicants for KAAD Scholarship Programme for International Students in Germany are to submit a One-time Application on the KAAD scholarship website;
- Fill in the Application form
- Select the desired course of Study offer by the KAAD Scholarship Programme
- Upload all Important Documents
- Submit your Application
KAAD Application Deadline
There is not Specific Deadline date for KAAD Scholarship for both Germans and International Students as applications are received throughout the year. Selected Candidates will be contacted via email for Further Scrutiny and Processes required.
- Study in Germany without IELTS Score 2023-2024
- 2023 Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung Scholarship Application Form To Study in Germany
- Fully Funded University of Bologna Scholarships 2023-2024
- Transilvania Academica Scholarship for international students 2023/24
- 318 University of Tasmania Scholarships For International Students 2023-24
- Fully Funded Fredrich Ebert Stiftung Scholarships Online Application 2023-2024