Currently University of Iceland is Accepting Applications for Admission as we are going to discuss all you need to know about applying to this scholarship. International Students have the chance to study abroad in a country like Iceland as the Institution welcome students from all parts of the world. University of Iceland Scholarship for International Students 2024 is an opportunity for everyone if you are willing to fund your studies in Iceland as this is not a full scholarship.
Make your journey to Iceland to study worthwhile as we discuss all you need to know before you proceed to apply for Admission, Join thousand of other students irrespective of the race, ethnicity and cultural background, Learn more about the people of Iceland and be part of of the ever change global community while you pursue your academic career path. See University of Memphis Tiger Scholarships for International Students 2024
To be Eligible for University of Iceland Scholarship, you need to meet the admission requirement as stated by the Institution. Also as stated on the University Website International Students do not pay Tuition fee (Other Expenses might the incurred) but an annual registration fee is required.
The fee needs to be paid by a specific due date, generally a month after reception of the acceptance letter. Registration for studies at the University of Iceland is confirmed upon payment of the registration fee. The registration fee is non-refundable. you may like BRAC University Bangladesh Scholarship for International Students 2024
Table of Contents
About University of Iceland
The University of Iceland was founded on 17 June 1911, on the centenary of 19th century Icelandic statesman Jón Sigurðsson, usually referred to as “president”. The University was located in the Parliament House at Austurvöllur for the first 29 years. The University of Iceland was formed in a merger of the Seminary, the School of Medicine, and the School of Law, which each formed a faculty, in addition to the newly-established Faculty of Philosophy. (_Source_)
Host: University of Iceland
Type: Funded (Tuition fee Deduction)
Level: Bachelor / Master
Gender: Male and Female
Award taken in: Iceland
No of Awards: Not Specified
Targets: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for University of Iceland Scholarship for International Students 2024
Note that when applying to University of Iceland, the following must be put into consideration;
- Annual course registration for the upcoming academic year (autumn and spring semesters) takes place in March each year.
- All international applicants, applying for International programmes and whose native language is not English, are required to provide proof of English proficiency in the form of IELTS/TOEFL.
- To See Specific Admission Requirements, Check the Portal and Enter your Country
- This Scholarship is toward Tuition fee as International Students are exempted from paying tuition.
- Other expenses will be covered by Candidates, the University does not cater for Accommodation, travelling expenses etc
Benefits of University of Iceland Scholarship 2024
Tuition fee Exemption: International students are exempted from paying tuition fee for the length of Study but an annual registration fee is mandatory. New students who enroll in the middle of the academic year (in January) are charged a reduced registration fee of ISK 75,000, (Permission deduction fee for new and Person with Disabilities is ISK 75,000). If a university faculty permits a student to take leave from studies for one academic year, the student pays ISK 10,000.
List of Programs Offered | University of Iceland for International Students
- Applied Archival Studies, Postgraduate Diploma
- Applied Ethics, MA
- Environmental Ethics
- Business Ethics
- Biomedical Ethics
- Applied Ethics, Doctoral,
- Applied Studies in Culture and Communication, MA
- Applied Studies in Culture and Communication
- Innovation and communication
- Digital communication
- Applied Studies in Culture and Communication, Postgraduate Diploma
- Archaeology, Doctoral
- Critical Thinking and Ethics, Postgraduate Diploma
- Cultural Communication, MA
- Digital Communication and Innovation, Postgraduate Diploma
- Historical Archaeology, MA
- History, MA
- Medieval History
- History, Doctoral
- History of Ideas and Science, MA
- History Teaching, MA
- History Teaching, MT
- Medieval Studies, MA
- Philosophy, MA
- Philosophy, Doctoral
- Philosophy Teaching
- Philosophy Teaching, MT
- Practical Archaeology, MA
- Practical Archaeology, Postgraduate Diploma
- See Full List (Course Catalogue)
- International Passport
- Certificate from your previous high School
- Diploma from your previous University for undergraduate level (BA/BS/B.Ed).
- C.V or Resume
- Statement of Purpose
- Research Proposal
- Other Vital Documents
- Proficiency Language in English
How to Apply
- Interested applicants for University of Iceland Scholarship for International Students 2024 are to Login https://ugla.hi.is/namsumsoknir/index.php with their Email address.
- select the New applications – Programmes tab and choose options from the drop-down menus or use the search box.
- Once you find your desired course click on the Apply button
- When you click Apply, a new temporary Application tab will open. Read all the information carefully and fill in all applicable fields.
- Send your Application
Please note that applicants from outside the EEA/EFTA region must pay an application fee of ISK 8,000. Payment options will appear after you click Send application.
The application period for international students is 12 December – 1 February. The deadline for sending supporting documents will be stated in an email sent to applicants after the application has been submitted.
- Fully Funded Government of Mauritius Scholarship 2024
- Griffith University Scholarships for International Students Application 2024-25
- University of Valencia Scholarships Spain for International Students 2024
- Yunnan Provincial Government CSC Scholarship 2024
- Chang Gung University Scholarship in Taiwan 2024 Fully funded