Goodnews, the University of Roehampton has announced fully funded studentship for International students under the South and East Network for Social Sciences for (SENSS). In this article include the courses available, eligibility and application procedure for University of Roehampton Doctoral Scholarship in UK 2024-25 Academic Session.
Applicants are welcome to apply for doctoral funding which speak to SENSS core research themes. There is no application fee as you can apply via the application portal through Roehampton for SeNSS studentships in six units of assessment. UK Citizens are also eligible to apply for this doctoral studently offer by the University of Roehampton through Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) studentships. See University of Exeter Scholarships for International Students 2024
All you need to know is that this PhD Scholarship will required applicants who have verse knowledge in research as students will work on research project they have come up with, it also involve working with a collaborative partner as applicants are expected to bring in Interesting research ideas that will provide new knowledge in their academic field. Check out Warwick University Chancellor’s International Scholarship 2024
Table of Contents
About University of Roehampton, UK
University of Roehampton offer a unique academic experience; a beautiful, vibrant parkland campus environment in the heart of bustling south-west London. Taking pride on the guarantee we make to all of our students: high levels of contact time with excellent teachers and researchers working at the cutting edge of their subject areas. A Friendly environment for great learning which was founded in the heart of Greater London in the year 1975.
Country: United Kingdom
Host: University of Roehampton / SENSS
Type: Fully Funded
Gender: Male and Female
Award taken in: UK
No of Awards: Unspecified
Target: UK and International Students
Eligibility Requirements for University of Roehampton Doctoral Scholarship in UK 2024-25
The following are the mandatory criteria applying to Doctoral SeNSS studentships in University of Roehampton;
- Applicants applying for PhD-only awards must be in possession of a relevant, and ESRC-recognized, master’s degree.
- Both Domestic, International and EU Students are eligible for this Studentship.
- ESRC funding at Roehampton is available only in the units of assessments listed below and also projects which address SENSS research themes; research topics.
- Proof of English language proficiency is mandatory as courses or unit of assessments are thought in English.
- More information can be found on thee SeNSS website for a description on who is eligible for an award: https://www.senss.ac.uk/senss-student-led-competition
Units of Assessments for Doctoral Funding University of Roehampton
The Six units of assessment for PhD SeNSS Studentships at the university of Roehampton are as follows;
- Business and Management Studies
- Communication, Cultural and Media Studies
This is a Fully Funded Doctoral Studentships: Maintenance stipend, (including London weighting) – £20,622 and full fee-waiver (23/24 rates: 24/25 rate not yet determined).
- Updated CV
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Personal Statement
- English Language certificate (See Details https://www.roehampton.ac.uk/international/entry-requirements/)
- Research Proposal
How to Apply
Applicants applying for University of Roehampton Doctoral Scholarship in UK 2024-25 are to make contact with [email protected] where they will be forwarded onto the relevant staff to talk informally about their proposed research, what supervision is available, and their eligibility for SENSS.
If qualified to apply for the doctoral studentship at Roehampton, Applicants must do so via the SENSS online application system.
Applicants will also need to complete the Roehampton online application.
Your application will then go through a two-stage process:
- The University of Roehampton will review your application and consider whether to offer you a place to study at Roehampton. At the same time, Roehampton will consider whether to progress your application through the SENSS selection process.
- If it is decided that your application should be progressed, an internal panel will review your application and consider whether to advance your application to the external review stage of the process. If it is progressed to the external review phase, a panel of SENSS subject specialists will review your application and decide whether you should be awarded funding.
Closing date for SeNSS (ERNC) Doctoral Studentship for UK, EU and International Students from every part of the world is 17th January 2024 and ensure all documentations are submitted.
- 2024-2025 Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships in University of Oxford UK
- University of Western Australia Scholarships for international Student 2024
- Qatar University Scholarships for International Students 2024-25
- Ghent University PhD Scholarship for International Students in Belgium 2024
- imperial College President’s PhD Scholarships 2024-2025 | Fully Funded
- Taiwan International Graduate Program (TIGP) Scholarship 2024