Are you a domiciled Students in South Africa and wants to study in the united Kingdom via the AHRI/UCL Masters Scholarship?. Call For Application as the 2022-2023 Africa Health Research Institute/UCL MSc Scholarship is open as eligible Candidates can Apply for the taught Course Programmes.
Division of infection and immunity at UCL Funded this scholarship which is a Singular Award for the UK Academic calendar on a one year MSc taught Degree in Research. The Host Africa Health Research institute (AHRI) is given opportunities for South African Students who Educational goals is in line with the research institute. Check out 2022 Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Edinburgh University Scotland
Before being Consider For The AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship. Applicants Must Fulfill Some Certain Criteria of which must align with the Programmes of AHRI. Also, Candidates must have High grades/Academic records before Applying for this Scholarship.
Africa Health Research Institute an independent, transdisciplinary scientific research institute based across two campuses in the province of KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) in South Africa. The Sole purpose of The AHRI is to oversees and Act Accordingly to the Welfare, Health of Communities in South Africa.
Country: United Kingdom (UK)
Host: Africa health Research institute (AHRI)
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Type: Fully Funded
Nationality: South African Students
READ ALSO: Women in STEM Scholarships 2022 Fully Funded
To Apply for 2022-2023 Africa Health Research Institute/UCL MSc Scholarship, below are the Fields that south African Students can apply to Study on a Fully Funded Scholarship from September 2022 to September 2023.
- Global Health and Development MSc
- Health and Society: Social Epidemiology MSc
- Health Economics and Decision Science MSc
- Health Informatics
- Health Data analytics
- Health data science (CODING)
- Health Psychology MSc
- Infancy and Early Childhood Development MSc
- Infection and Immunity
- Medicine MScs (includes Infection and Immunity)
- Paediatrics and Child Health: Global Child Health MSc
- Population Health MSc (USA, Japan, Europe)
- Prenatal Genetics and Foetal Medicine MSc
- Reproductive Science and Women’s Health MSc
- Applied Infectious Disease Epidemiology
- Women’s Health MSc
Requirements for 2022-2023 Africa Health Research Institute/UCL MSc Scholarship (Eligibility Criteria)
Interested South African Candidates For The AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship Must meet the Following Criteria Before They are eligible an been Considered For the Scholarship to be taken in either Uk or South Africa.
- Candidate Must Reside or be a permanent resident of South Africa
- A valid passport is required before application are considered
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or equivalent either with first or Second class Honours.
- All Eligible applicants will have to be in UK to Commence the Fall Semester of their various Courses of Study
- Women are Encouraged to Apply.
Benefits of AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship Fully Funded For South Africans
Here are what Successful Applicants will benefits if chosen for any of the Above but not Limited Courses;
- Full Tuition Fees for a year
- A to and from Air fare (UK to South Africa and vis versa)
- Monthly stipends which includes Accommodation and Living Expenses.
- Health insurance Coverage (National Health Service) & Tier 4 visa costs.
How To Apply
- Complete the online Application form for AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship 2022-2023
- Copies of Academic Transcripts are needed
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) is also needed
While Filling the Application Form here is the Guides;
Personal Statement: The Personal statements is a Letter of motivation and you are also to expected to Express yourself while you deserve a slot in the scholarship award with a 1000 words limits and questions like; Why do you want to undertake the programme or research?, What are your academic interests?, Why do you wish to study at UCL?, What educational experience do you have?, Do you have any relevant work experience?, Have you completed any extracurricular and voluntary activities relevant to the programme? and What are your career aspirations? should be answered.
Details of two referees: Applicants are expected to provide two referees and one must be someone who must have taught you in your bachelor’s degree level at undergraduate studies and one professional reference in place of the second academic reference.
The title of the UCL MSc course you wish to study: You are expected to indicate the title of the AHRI/UCL MSc Scholarship you want to study for master’s one year Fully funded taught Program in the UK during the filling of your Application.
Applicants can go through the official scholarship page and see for themselves on the details of the 2022-2023 Africa Health Research Institute/UCL MSc Scholarship for South Africans Students which is fully funded before proceeding to apply for the programme.
Application Closing Date
AHRI/UCL Masters Scholarship closing Date is April 1st, 2022 as all Applicants are expected to submit an Application before the Deadline of the Fully Funded Msc scholarship by Africa Health Research Institute.