The Central south university China has announced that there are scholarships available for international students at the university. if you want to study in china on a scholarship, the Available opportunities is on and we encourage all applicants to apply for the CSU Central South University Scholarship 2022-2023 Fully Funded.
Worry about tuition fee, travel expenses, living cost, medical Coverage and other miscellaneous expenses at the university? The CSU central South university Scholarship takes full Cause of all the Expenses Incurred towards the Candidate duration of study at the university. Check out Aston University GREAT Scholarships 2022/23 for International Students
The university according to times higher Education is ranking 300th in the world top university while according to QS world ranking it is ranking 521th a statistic of the First quarter of 2022. Central south university is well know for its research and Study.
One most important factor is that the Central South University (CSU) Does not Mandate applicants to proof their Competence in English Language by providing IELTS Score or Certificate so far they can proof their Competence in the English language.
CSU Central South University Scholarship 2022-2023 Fully Funded is for all levels of Degree programs either Bachelor’s, master’s or PhD programs, Let consider some of the things to look out for before applying for this scholarship in china.
Table of Contents
Host: CSC Central South University
Type: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: NA
Level: Bachelor’s, master’s or PhD
Nationality: International students
Duration of Scholarships
There are certain numbers of years for each Level of degree program for central south university scholarships as for bachelor’s degree program Candidate will spend 4-5 years. masters program duration is about 3 years maximum while PhD program is 4 years.
Eligibility Criteria for CSU Central South University Scholarship 2022-2023 Fully Funded
The following eligibility requirements should be met be applicants before proceeding to apply for the CSU Central South University Scholarship 2022-2023 to increase your Chances of obtaining the scholarships because it can be very competitive.
- Applicants from International Community (Students) are only welcome to Apply and not for Chinese Students.
- Below are the Age Limit for
Bachelor degree, candidate Must be From 18-25 years of age
Master degree, candidate must be from 18-35 years of age
Doctorate degree, candidate must be from 18-35 years of age
- Candidates who apply for master’s and Ph.D. degrees are required to have a strong academic background
- Applicants for Masters and PhD should also have innovative research capabilities.
- Meet the admission requirement of some Degree programs
One of the Important questions you may be asking yourself about central south university online scholarship application is that does it need IELTS before you can apply, Lets breaks this query down.
IS IELTS Mandatory Before Applying for Central South University (CSU) Scholarship
it is stated that candidate who applied for English taught programs whose country official Language is English does not require an IELTS Score so far they can proof the Competence in English language proficiency or taken a degree in English.
Students who apply for Chinese-taught programs Must have a minimum score of 220 in HSK4 for science and engineering programs and 260 in HSK4 for arts, social science, and medical programs(for bachelor of Chinese language and literature, a minimum score of 200 in HSK5);
Applicants who do not meet these requirements shall take a one-year preparatory Course in Chinese language to meet with the requirements
Types Of CSU Central South university scholarship
There are two types of CSU Central South University Scholarship 2022-2023;
Full Scholarship: The Full scholarships covers 100% fee and all expenses are being covered by the Central South University (SCU)
Partial scholarship: The partial scholarship covers 50% fee as the remaining half will be covered by the Applicant.
Benefits Of CSU Central South University Scholarship 2022-2023
- Covered of full tuition
- Medical insurance
- Monthly stipend
- Applicants must provide the Physical Examination Record
- Highest graduation certificate with exception for Bachelor’s degree Applicants
- Candidate must show proof with Non-criminal record
- Linguistic competence Transcript if your Country official Language is Chinese or English
- Self-introduction video for bachelor’s degree Program Only
- TWO Recommendation letters for master’s / Doctorate Degree programs
- Study plan for master’s / Doctorate Degree programs
- Acceptance letter, published essays, or any other supporting materials (optional).
How to Apply
- Applicants are to visit the website here
- Click on the Admission online application (Apply now)
- Fill the form Correctly and Submit your Application
- A review will be Initialize
- The Initial review will commence and after the First review has been passed by Candidates, A fee of RMB 500 on the unified payment platform of CSU is required according to the email (WeChat, Alipay, and UnionPay are available)
NOTE: Ensure you pay the Application fee within to Weeks while relevant schools will conduct an academic review on your application by examining your background, research ability and innovation.
Result of your Application for CSU Central South University Scholarship 2022-2023 Fully Funded will be released on the admission email, always check the Application system box for important newsletter.
Visit the Official Scholarship website Here
- Macquarie University Scholarships 2022 for PhD International Students
- Fully Funded Aspire Leaders Program 2022 an Harvard University Aspire Institute
- Study in Canada Scholarship for International Students 2022-2023
- imperial College President’s PhD Scholarships 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
- Bill Melinda Gates Foundation Scholarships International Students 2022
- 2075 Australian Awards Scholarship 2022-2023 Application Online