The Nottingham Research Fellowships In The UK for International Students 2023 supports and encourages individuals from all backgrounds to come together and be part of their large research network to bring great changes to the UK and the world as a whole.
Do you aspire to get research exposure outside the shores of your country? Thinking of looking for available fellowships in the UK? Well, Nottingham Research Fellowship 2023 can make your aspirations a reality. In these terrible times of general inflation and financial crisis, not many opportunities bring as much relief as an opportunity to study for free in a foreign country. Check also university of Nottingham Job Vacancies for International Students 2022
About Nottingham Research Fellowships In The UK 2023
The University of Nottingham, which has a good reputation worldwide and ranks 7th in the UK, offers these fellowships in the UK. The Nottingham Research Fellowship is aimed at postdoctoral researchers in the early stages of their careers from all academic disciplines present at the University.
The research fellowship is solely based on a non-discrimination approach. It aims to establish a community of highly intellectual researchers in the UK. This fellowship is open to all who have been granted a Ph.D. to further expand their endeavors in the research field. The program aims to acquaint researchers with the latest tools and techniques currently used in competitive research environments. Experts in the different disciplines will also come together to help researchers to come up with effective solutions to rampant global issues of each discipline.
Country: United Kingdom
Host: University of Nottingham
Study Level: Postdoctoral
Type: Salaries (Paid Employment)
Gender: Males and Females
No of Awards: Unspecified
Targets: International Fellows
Eligibility Requirements For Nottingham Research Fellowships In The UK for International Students 2023
To apply for Nottingham Research Fellowship 2023, some criteria must be met. They are:
- Applicants must possess a Ph.D. degree or equivalent degree.
- Applicants can be both national and international students.
- Applicants must possess grounded leadership and inspiration skills.
- Applicants must not have more than eight (8) years of working experience after a postdoctoral degree.
- Applicants must be able to provide an excellent track record of research in related disciplines.
- Applicants must possess high-quality publications and awards.
- Applicants must have evidence of a good reputation both nationally and internationally.
- Applicants must be able to act as an ambassador in their research area.
Benefits of the Nottingham Research Fellowships In UK 2023
The receipt of the Nottingham Research Fellowship UK comes with numerous benefits. They are:
- The fellowship offers beneficiaries a means to develop their different careers.
- The fellowship offers independent research funding for three years, which will be between 42,155 and 53,353 Euros.
- The fellowship offers beneficiaries an opportunity to study and work in the UK.
- The fellowship offers 75,000€ for extra and advanced research funding.
- The fellowship offers excellent mentoring and networking within the community.
- The fellowship offers beneficiaries an opportunity to obtain permanent academic posts, depending on their performance.
- The fellowship will serve as an excellent and commendable addition to your profile.
- The fellowship offers beneficiaries childcare expenses of up to 15,000 Euros.
How To Apply For Nottingham Research Fellowship In UK 2023
To apply for the Nottingham Research fellowship, follow these easy steps:
Applicants must apply online through the official website HERE.
Applicants must identify their host school and faculty. The faculties available for applications include:
Faculty of Science
Faculty of medicine and health sciences
Faculty of Arts
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Social Sciences
Contact your selected school to discuss your research proposal.
Ensure that your research proposal matches the priority areas for your chosen institution.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button on the official website for the online form for your chosen institution
Upload your research proposal and CV.
Formats for CV to be submitted are provided for individual application forms.
You must have been awarded your Ph.D. before being considered for the scholarship scheme.
The Nottingham Research Fellowship UK applications are currently open. Interested applicants can begin to send in their applications now. The deadline for application submission is the 6th of October, 2022.
The University of Nottingham, situated in the United Kingdom, offers this fully-funded fellowship to both national and international students with the vision to promote borderless education. They recognize that extraordinary individuals come from diverse backgrounds and are committed to a comprehensive and effective research environment.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Research Fields at the University of Vienna 2022
- Concordia University Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022-2023
- USA Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs for Domestic and international Students
- MSCA PhD Fellowships in European Members Nations 2022-2023
- Slovak Government National Scholarship Programme 2022-2023