You can be an Awardee which comes with alot of benefits including Working as a World class researcher in Singapore after the Completion of your PhD Degree Program by the Singapore international Graduate Award – SINGA Scholarship for International Students in Singapore 2023-2024. As we discuss further on the available Programs for this Scholarship.
SINGA Can Affective your research capacity in the right direction and Furthermore you will join the Group of Elites in the Research Fields which positively takes your Career to an Entirely different Level. you Might be interested in University of New England Scholarships in Australia 2022-2023 | Fully Funded
SINGA Collaborated with five Institutions to actualize the aim of the Scholarship program for international students with the sole purpose of bringing and springing Up together world class Researchers for Common Goals. These Institutions are Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), National University of Singapore (NUS) and Singapore Management University (SMU).
Applicants are expected to proof English language Proficiency as the Mode of Instruction is English in any of laboratories of these agencies under the guidance and mentorship of World Class researchers in their fields. Candidate will be awarded a PhD Certification upon Completion of the Program by any of these Agencies.
About Singapore International Graduate Award
Singapore is the gateway to some of the fastest-growing economies in the Asia Pacific region. And with SINGA, you can pursue your PhD education in Singapore, establish global links and take your research career to greater heights.
SINGA fosters a vibrant and culturally diverse research community of international students. You’ll be working in a multi-cultural environment alongside distinguished and world-renowned researchers in state-of-the-art facilities.
Host: The five Agencies (Institutions)
Award Taken in: Singapore
Type: Fully Funded
Study Level: PhD
Gender: Males & Females
Target: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for SINGA Scholarship for International Students in Singapore 2023-2024
- International Students from all parts of the world are Eligible
- Applicants Must have the passion for Research
- Applicants with Excellent academic records will be Consider for Scholarship
- International Students Visiting Singapore for the First time are Eligible as Singaporeans, Singapore Permanent Residents are not Qualified
- Effective Communication Skills in English
- Academic Referees is Compulsory
- Criteria May be Subject to Change at anytime by A*STAR
Research Areas SINGA Scholarship 2023
- Biomedical Sciences
- Computing and Information Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Physical Sciences.
List of Partners Universities | SINGA 2023 Intake
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU)
- Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR)
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Singapore Management University (SMU).
The award provides support for up to 4 years of PhD studies in Singapore in any of the above partners universities as Successful Candidates will be adequately catered for during their research programs in any of the Host institutions.
Scholarship Benefits SINGA 2023-2024 | Singapore International Graduate Award
- Tuition fees
- Monthly stipend of S$2,200 which will be increased to S$2,700 after the passing of the Qualifying Examination
- One-time airfare grant of up to S$1,500
- One-time settling-in allowance of S$1,000
- Valid Passport
- Recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Official Transcripts & Reports (Transcripts must be Written in English)
- IELTS/TOEFL or other English Certificates are optional
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Certificate
How to Apply
- Interested applicants are visit the Research Field to read more about what are the rudiments and what is expected of them to Do.
- Submit an Application online with all the supporting Documents listed above
- Ensure you SELECT Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) during the Application procedure.
- No Hardcopies of Documents should be mail to SINGA Postal Address.
- Recommendation letter Must be Submitted before the application closing date.
- All Information must be fill Correctly as incorrect detail can cost you scholarship Opportunity.
To Begin your Application CLICK HERE
The Application closing date for Final Submission to apply SINGA Scholarship for International Students in Singapore 2023-2024 is 1st June 2023.
- Fully Funded BeBetter Scholarship for International Students, Singapore 2022-2023
- Skoltech Scholarships 2022-2023 in Russia for International Students
- Dr. Eduard Gübelin Research Scholarship in Switzerland 2022-2023
- Fully Funded Italian Government Scholarships for Foreign Students 2022-23