Are you an high Achieving student who wants to study for bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programme in one of the most Prestigious University in Finland?, Apply for Tampere university Scholarship for International Students 2023-24 Today!.
The University is offering a Fully Funded Tuition Coverage Scholarship opportunity for International Students from all part of the World. Although it is expected that maintaining a 100% Scholarship requires Hard-work and Dedication from recipients which means Students must maintain a minimum GPA to be able to retain their Full Scholarship for the next academic year. See Griffith University Scholarships for International Students Application 2023-24
Tampere University Scholarships Programme is intended for students who are required to pay tuition fees in Bachelor’s and Master’s degree programmes offered in English. Finland Scholarship is available for applicants to Master’s programmes. When Studying at Tampere University Finland, a 55 credits during the academic year must be Achieve as 50 -54 Credit means applicant will only receive 50% Scholarship or anything less than the above aforementioned credit scores automatically resort to termination of scholarship. Check out Heinrich Boll Foundation Scholarships in Germany for International Student 2023
About Tampere University Finland
The University offers both bachelor’s and Master’s Degree Programmes in English and it is one of Finland’s multidisciplinary universities which fairly gives about 8% Admission to International students. The University is less than 5 years as it was established in the year 2019.
Host: Tampere University
Award taken in: Finland
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Gender: Males and Females
Type: Fully Funded
Level: Bachelor and Masters Degree
Availability: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for Tampere university Scholarship for International Students 2023-24
- Applicants must be Tuition fee Paying International Students at either the University or tampere University of applied sciences.
- Applicants must be high achieving and Exceptional students in their Fields
- Applicants must meet the University and departmental admission requirements
- Applicants must have the minimum 180ECT (European Credit) for their Full Time Degree Study.
- Proof of English Language Proficiency is Mandatory for Programmes in English language as applicants are required to tender a valid English certificate.
- Applicants must have Completed high School for bachelor’s Degree or an undergraduate Degree from a recognized institution for any of their preferred Course for master’s degree.
Scholarships Available at Admission 2023
Tampere University offer two types of Scholarship during the Application for Admission at the University and these scholarships awards are as follows;
Tampere University tuition fee scholarships: This is awarded at admission cover 100% of the tuition fees for the programme duration. 3 years for Bachelor’s degrees, 3 years for Master’s degrees and 5 years if the study right is granted for both a Bachelor’s and a Master’s degree.
Finland Scholarship: Finland scholarships cover the programme tuition fee for the first year of studies and include a 5000 € relocation grant, paid to the student’s Finnish bank account after the student has arrived in Tampere and started studies at Tampere University.
Courses Available for Tampere University 2023 Scholarships