Apply for a postgraduate Scholarships either Masters by research (MRes) and Doctoral Degree (PhD) programs in Australia with the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) International Research Scholarships 2023-2024 Academic session, International Student can apply to various Disciplines at the University.
UTS has a number of scholarships and funding schemes available each year to support international research students. The University also offers International Research Training Program Scholarship (IRTP) which is Sponsored by the Australian Government, Check out University of Sydney scholarships in Australia for International Students 2023 which is similar to the one offer by UTS.
This Article particularly is focusing on International Research Scholarships (IRS) at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) which is specifically for international students with excellent academic records. As an international students Interested to work in areas of
research strength identified by the University this Scholarship is for You as you can apply before the deadline date.
Funded Scholarship which Covers full Tuition fee for the entire study duration. Applicants must demonstrate research potentials and Capabilities to have an upper Edge of obtaining a Scholarships as we further outline some of the courses available in the Field of research for both Masters and PhD Programs at the university. See also Laval University Scholarships in Canada for International Students 2023 (Fully Funded)
About university of Technology Sydney in Australia
Located in Sydney, the university offers various degree programs for undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes at the university. There are extra-curricular activities that international students can participate in at the university. it also facilities social and cultural exchange and activities while students undergo their various academic disciplines.
The following are the faculties at UTS and they Include Communication, Education and International Studies, UTS Business School, Design Architecture and Building, Engineering & IT, Health, Law and Science and Mathematics.
Table of Contents
Host: Australian Government RTP
Study level: Masters by Research / Doctorate Degree
Type: Funded / Fully Funded
Gender: Males and Females
No of Awards: Unspecified
Award Taken in: Australia
Target: International Students
Area of Study
- Analytics and Data Science
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Design Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Sustainable Future
- Transdisciplinary Innovation
Eligibility Requirements for University of Technology Sydney (UTS) Research Scholarships 2023-2024
- Nationality: International students are Eligible to Apply for this Scholarship Program
- Applicant must be Commencing a Full time Program for Masters by Research or PhD Programs at UTS
- Applicants Must be Undertaking any of the Research area identified by the University
- Applicant must not hold a Research qualification as regards by the university which is Equivalent to an Australian Masters by Research or Doctorate Degree.
- Must have not been awarded an Australian Scholarship within the last two years
- Have not Obtain UTS IRS for a research doctorate degree at the University for both masters and Doctorate Degree
- Applicants Must complete their Application before Deadline as incomplete Application form will not be Accepted.
- Be a holder of an international student visa, meeting requirements as specified by the
Department of Home Affairs, including the requirement to purchase and maintain a
standard Overseas Student Health Cover policy approved by the Commonwealth
Government Department of Health
Scholarship for Masters by Research and Doctorate Degree at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is 2 years (Masters by research) and 3 -3.5 years (Doctorate).
Available Courses for UTS Scholarships (UTS RTP) 2023-2024
Analytics and Data Science
Arts and Social Sciences
Business and management
Computing and information technology
Design, Architecture and Building
Education and training
Engineering and technology
Tourism and hospitality
Health services and support
Humanities and social sciences
Sport and leisure
Benefits of UTS International Research Scholarships 2023
The IRS only covers tuition fees under a doctoral or masters by research degree. It does not provide for the cost of standard Overseas Health Cover (OSHC), Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), living allowance, travel, conference attendance, medical and other costs associated with the issue or renewal of a student visa, thesis expenses, the cost of English language testing, tuition fees for bridging English language courses, or costs associated with study-related field trips.
Applicants can also take Work while undergoing IRS Degree programs if only it will not Interfere with Study.
There is a Minimal Level of Academic Insurance offer by UTS for personal accidents for enrolled students
The selection process is based on the following;
The Selection process of Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend at University of Technology Sydney 2023 are as follows;
- academic merit of the applicant; and
- research and other relevant experience of the applicant; and
- publications record of the applicant; and
- relevance of the proposed research to the University’s research strengths.
How To Apply for University of Technology Sydney RTP Scholarships 2023
Applicants Interested in University of Technology Sydney (UTS) International Research Scholarship 2023-2024 are to Tick YES for the Scholarships/Sponsorship Box as you can Follow the Application Process HERE
Application closing date for International Research Scholarship (IRS) at University of Technology Sydney is 31st July 2023.
Full Scholarship Opportunity at UTS
UTS President’s Scholarship (UTSP): The UTS President’s Scholarship (UTSP) is offered by the University to selected international students of exceptional research potential to undertake a Higher Degree by Research (HDR) at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS). The scholarship is provided to assist with general living costs.
Benefits include $28,854 (currently tax-free), $420 for a masters by research thesis and $840 for PhD, Leave Entitlement (additional paid sick leave) and Paid Employment. To Apply Click HERE
- University of Naples Federico II PhD scholarships for international Students 2022-23
- Austria Government Scholarships For International Students 2022-2023
- National Tsing Hua University Scholarship in Taiwan for International Students 2023
- University of southern Denmark PhD Application Vacancies 2022-2023
- 253 PhD Positions at KU Leuven in Belgium for International Students 2022-2023
- McGill University Scholarships Application for International Students 2022-2023