Are you interested to Study in a Country Like Vietnam? check out scholarships opportunities which is available for Only undergraduate (High School leavers) as you can now proceed to apply for Admission to be qualify for Vietnam VinUniversity Scholarship for International Students 2023/24.
Apply for Admission to the three Colleges of Health Science, Engineering and Computer Science and also Business & Management for 2023-24 Academic year. Irrespective of Country applicants are Seeking for vinuniversity Scholarship, provided they are eligible and meet all the necessary criteria, they can apply for any of these scholarships which will be mentioned below. See 39° Cycle PhD Funded Positions University of Udine for International Students
University of Pennsylvania and Cornell University is collaborating with Vin University by providing financial support for International Students by help them providing 50-100% Scholarships and also learn the culture and traditions of the Vietnamese People. Get all the details you need to know about Vinuniversity. Check out McMaster University Scholarships Application for international students 2023
Table of Contents
About VinUniversity in Vietnam
VinUniversity is the first private, not-for-profit Vietnamese university established based on international standards. The university integrates the models of excellent international universities with the unique cultural and economic characteristics of Vietnam, in order to make a breakthrough in Vietnamese higher education and to become a world-class university.
Type: Fully Funded
Gender: Males and Females
No of Awards: Unspecified
Target: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for Vietnam Vin University Scholarship for International Students 2023/24
The Following are the criteria for applying for Vietnam Vin University Scholarship for Undergraduates Only;
- International Students from various parts of the World can apply
- High School Leavers who have graduated from their Previous Level of Education can apply.
- Applications are open to Undergraduates Programs in Selected Colleges only
Colleges Open for VinUniversity Undergraduate Scholarships
- College of Business and Management:
- Bachelor of Business Administration with 6 majors (Business Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Hospitality Leadership, Marketing, and Operation & Supply Chain Management).
- College of Engineering & Computer Science:
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- College of Health Sciences:
- Medical Doctor
- Bachelor of Nursing
Generous scholarships and Financial Aid programs
- All VinUni students will receive, from Vingroup, a subsidy of 35%, equivalent to 285,547,500 VND (~ 12,250 USD) – 326,340,000 VND (~ 14,000 USD) per year, or 122,377,500 VND (~ 5,250 USD) for the Bachelor of Nursing program.
This subsidy will apply to the entire duration of their studies at VinUni.
- VinUni merit-based scholarships:
Students who possess outstanding academic capabilities, creativity, aspiration, and commitment, will be granted scholarships that cover 90% – 100% of tuition fees. Students with exceptional talent will be granted full scholarships covering 100% of tuition fee plus 34,965,000 VND (~ 1,500 USD) for living expenses.
→ Click here for terms and conditions for scholarship
- VinUni Financial Aid program will cover 50%, 60%, 70%, or 80% of the tuition fee.
- Previous Academic Certificate
- CV (See template here)
- Short Essay Question
- Two References
- Pre-screening – We will only screen out those applications that don’t meet the eligibility criteria, such as grade level, significantly low GPA or academic records, incomplete or carelessly written applications.
- Short list-Round 1: Online application evaluation. Faculty and admissions specialists review each application submitted. A shortlist of applicants will be invited to Round 2.
- Interview-Round 2: Individual Assessment. VinUni will invite shortlisted applicants to attend interviews for further assessment. If the COVID-19 related precautions continue, the assessment will be done remotely using interactive tools. This will include a personal interview/scenario-based challenge with faculty and some other activities that help you to get to know us and us to know you better.
- Faculty from each College and Program will review the overall performance and assessment of each candidate and their fit with VinUniversity, the College and the program. If the candidate appears better suited for another program, they might recommend that program for the candidate.
- Based on the number of spots available in each program, and the thresholds established by the faculty, candidates will be offered admission to a program.
- Candidates do not need to apply for merit-based scholarships. All admitted candidates will automatically be considered for merit-based scholarships.
- Candidates who are offered merit-based scholarships will have to respond with their acceptance or decline within the timeframe stipulated in their offer letter.
- Once the candidates have accepted the offer and submitted the registration fee, they will receive detailed instructions about the academic year and next steps, including the important dates, events and how to prepare for their first year at VinUni.
- At the time of registration, students must present notarized documents to authenticate their ID, GPAs, resident or international status, and other things necessary to assure that the candidate has met the requirements for admission to VinUni and MOET requirements for attending a university in Vietnam.
- If you need Consultation on how to register Click Here
Vinuni Application Deadline
Application Closing date for Vietnam VinUniversity Scholarship for International Students 2023/24 varies between June 28, July 28 and August 28 depending on the Application round.
- UWA Global Excellence Scholarship for International Students 2023-2024
- university of Pavia PhD Scholarships in Italy Call for admission 39th Cycle 2023
- Kazakhstan Government Scholarship for International Students 2023-24
- Mexican Government Scholarship in Mexico 2023-2024 Fully Funded
- University of Technology Sydney (UTS) International Research Scholarships Application 2023-2024