Medical Courses in Zhengzhou University
- Clinical Pathology
- Clinical Laboratory Diagnostics Professional degree）
- clinical medicine
- Clinical Discipline of Chinese and Western Integrative Medicine
- Chinese traditional and Western Medicine of Oncology
- Emergency Medicine
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Internal Medicine
- Imaging and Nuclear Medicine
- Intergraded Traditional Chinese & Western Medicine
- Ophthalmic Specialty
- Psychiatry and Mental Health
- Rehabilitation Medicine and Physiotherapy
Although other programs are Available for Scholarship for Doctorate degree but the language of Study is in CHINESE, these List of Medical Scholarships are for International students in Zhengzhou university in 2022 which Submission of Application will start in March 2022 via the Scholarship Website below.
Note: These PhD Program will be Instructed in English at Zhengzhou University, also Applicant can contact potential supervisor to confirm the instruction language.
- Country: China
- Host: Zhengzhou University
- Program; Doctoral/PhD
- Award: Fully Funded
- Duration: 4 years
- Availability: All Nationalities
- This is for Non-Chinese citizen with good Health Condition and without Criminal Records.
- Applicants Must be Able to Obey the Rules and regulation of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of Zhengzhou University.
- Willing to Expose to research findings and Attitude to Good Learning
- Applicants Who wants to Apply for this scholarships must not hold a Doctoral/PhD Admission in any of the Chinese universities.
Requirements for applicant’s degree and age:
Applicants for doctoral program should have an excellent academic record in a master program (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old;
Requirements for applicant’s language competence:
- Applicants for doctoral programs in Chinese should be HSK 5 scored 210 ;
- Applicants for doctoral programs in English should be IELTS 6.5 or higher if they are from non-English speaking countries.
READ: Postdoctoral Fellowship Criminal Justice in UK | Fully Funded
The following are the Documents Required For Applying for Medical Scholarships for International students in Zhengzhou university 2023 for the Second Batch Intake which Commence in March 2023 while Classes Starts in September 2023.
Curriculum Vitae and Passport (not more than a year).
Certificate of Employment (If Applicant are Employed issue by the Applicants School)
Original Copies of your bachelor and master degree certificate (Written in Either English or Chinese with translation)
The statement of research interest and research proposal (statement of research interest should include your reasons for undertaking work at ZZU, while a research proposal should include the background, the objectives and the methodology or approach you propose to take in studying the subject matter).
A proposal should Contain a Minimum of 2000 words which should Include siting of relevant references.
Two Well written letter of recommendation from a well known professor in your School with their Contact Details
Official Test score report of HSK, TOEFL, IELTS or other language proficiency tests ( may not be required for English Speaking Countries)
Foreigner Physical examination record.
Blood test from a Reputable Hospital in your country (not more than 6 Months)
Original copies of no criminal certificate
Other documents, e.g. list of publications, documentary evidence of academic awards and professional qualifications, and summary of relevant experience.
Note: Ensure you have all these Documents Attached to the application form for Zhengzhou university for the 2023 president Scholarship to consider your Application Valid as Further Communication will be pass to Applicants in July.
Benefits of President Scholarships in Zhengzhou University 2023
These are the benefits of Medical Scholarships for International students in Zhengzhou university 2023 under the president Scholarships Program;
- Full tuition fee for Up to 4 years
- Accommodation fee will be Provided by Zhengzhou University Scholarship program
- Living fee of 3500 RMB/month
- other miscellaneous benefits
How To Apply
First Applicants are require to Download and Fill this Form
Submit the Form Online with all the required documents as listed Above
Applicant Can Start Submitting their Application for From 1st of March 2023 Here
Application Closing Date
The Application Closing Date for Zhengzhou university scholarship 2023 for Medical Scholarships and other postdoc degree program for International Students is 15th June 2023.
For more Information contact;
- E-mail：[email protected]
These are the medical programs For Scholarship under the president Scholarships at Zhengzhou University but this scholarship is not limited to Medical Courses only as you can Visit their website Here to view other Program Eligible For Doctoral/PhD Scholarship at the University.
- fully funded PhD Program in marketing UK 2022 | All Countries
- Fully Funded PhD Programs in Europe & USA 2022 – 2023
- Romanian Government Scholarship 2022 – 2023 Application | Fully Funded
- UTS Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in Australia for International Students
I wanted to Apply sir
I can Apply sir