This article consist of some of the leading universities you can apply for New Zealand Scholarships without IELTS 2024 as we list them. Note that in the course listing these scholarships, we will also ensure that the application links are attached to each of these universities websites for easy access of application, do ensure you go through any of these lists and submit your application to be consider for full scholarship without providing IELTS in New Zealand.
Scholarships Hunters must be versatile and also know that most universities all around the world accepts proof of English language proficiency as one of the important or mandatory documents to be accepted into any course which are mostly taught in english language (Except the university specified countries that are excepted). Study in New Zealand should not be an uphill task once you have good academic grades and fulfill all admission criteria the university mentioned. Check out Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships for International Students 2023-2024
However, these Universities scholarships covers full tuition fee, accommodation, monthly stipend, travelling expenses, free meals, All Round Flight tickets, Health Insurance coverage and lots more. Time is now to apply for admission at any of these universities and be considered for admission without providing IELTS/TOEFL or other proficiency certifications. International students interested to study in New Zealand on scholarship should consider applying to any of these universities to be mention below;
Table of Contents
Country: New Zealand
Host: Universities in New Zealand
Award to be Taken in: New Zealand
No of Scholarships: Unspecified
Type: Fully Funded
Study Level: Bachelor’s / Master’s/ Doctoral (PhD)
Gender: Males and Females
Nationalities: All Countries Nationalities
These New Zealand Universities Scholarships will be tenable for two (2) years for Bachelor’ Degree, (3) three years for master’s degree and three to four (3-4) years for Doctoral programs.
Why IELTS is Not Mandatory for the New Zealand Universities Scholarships
Different factors are put into consideration when applying to any of these universities scholarships in new Zealand. However. these Universities accept IELTS but could make adequate consideration for applicants who have previously studied in english language or whose country’s main language is engish. If you are exempted from providing IELTS/TOEFL, Other proficiency certificate like Duolingo, PTE, DTE or Cambridge English test may be required.
List of New Zealand Scholarships without IELTS 2024 | Fully Funded
The following are the list of scholarships you can apply as an international students without IELTS/TOEFL in New Zealand for 2024-2025 Academic Session;
- University of Waikato Scholarship: Applicants must be applying for either undergraduate or postgraduate scholarship for the first time as the University welcomes applications for the Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence. This Scholarship is Open to Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree and Doctoral Degree Program.
Application Link: University of Waikato Scholarship
2. University of Auckland: This is Open to international students applying for undergraduate and Postgraduate taught programs as 50 scholarships are awarded annually to foreign students undertaking Bachelor degree or postgraduate diploma or taught masters, to the value of up to $10,000 per annum.
Application Link: University of Auckland Scholarship
3. University of Otago: Scholarships are available for international students to study at University of Otago for various degree programs. The university of Otago offers undergraduate and postgraduate scholarships which Comprises of bachelor, Master and Doctoral Scholarships as their Requirements and you are Advised to Meet up with these Application demand before proceeding to Apply.
4. University of Canterbury: Also University of Canterbury is another NZ International Students can apply for either Undergraduate and Postgraduate scholarship on a full scholarship terms as application for admission is currently open. The Application link contain detailed article about University of Canterbury Scholarships for International Students 2024 as we have outline various Scholarship Opportunities Interested Applicants can Apply.
Application Link: University of Canterbury Scholarship
5. Lincoln University: This University offers Many Scholarship for International students to help them grow their opportunities and potential. Scholarships are typically based on the academic achievements and abilities you have demonstrated so far. However, you can also receive a scholarship based on your personal qualities, financial need, country of residence and chosen programme of study.
Application Link: University of Lincoln Scholarship
6. Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship: The University offers Scholarship for Bachelor, Master’s and Doctoral degree programs. Under the tongarawa Scholarship, the University offers Master’s Research; Master’s by coursework; All postgraduate. Scholarships are awarded competitively on the basis of academic excellence, Recipients of these scholarships are guaranteed an offer of a place in one of our Halls of Residence, provided an accommodation application is received by University Accommodation Wellington by their deadline.
Application Link: Victoria University of Wellington Scholarship
The Application Closing date for any of the New Zealand Scholarships without IELTS 2024 (fully funded) Varies as some scholarship among the list above can be applied at anytime of the year.
- Apply king abdulaziz university scholarship for international students 2024
- Alexander Von Humboldt postdoctoral Research fellowship 2023-2024
- University of Newcastle Australia PhD Scholarship for International Students 2024
- Fully-Funded Obama Foundation Scholars Program 2024
- Federation University Australia Scholarships for International Students 2024