Scholarships Opportunities for International Students to Study in Denmark on Full Sponsorships Courtesy of Denmark Government. Apply for a Fully Funded University of Copenhagen Scholarships Application for International Students for 2023 – 2024 Academic Session which is Available for Graduate Degree.
This Scholarship as Previously Mentioned is a Graduate Degree Scholarships available to Applicants who wants to Apply for Masters and PhD Programs at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark. This is a Yearly Program through the Danish Government Scholarships Programs which Enables Prospective International Students to Study in Denmark. Check out USA Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs for Domestic and international Students
Candidate are Selected based on Academic Merit because Scholarships is Very Competitive and its Awarded to highly Motivated and talented Individuals in their Fields of Study. The Scholarship Program by the Government of Denmark is a One Year Study Program which is available in all Fields. Whatever Course Applicants wants to Study as Long as its is been offer by the University, it is Eligible for a 100% Scholarship Opportunities.
As a PhD student at the University of Copenhagen you have the opportunity to advance your international career as part of a world class research team. Every year, UCPH enrolls more than 700 new PhD students. The University of Copenhagen offers cutting edge research in an international atmosphere. In 2013 Monocle Magazine heralded Copenhagen as “the most livable city in the world”.
For The Masters Program. It is Available to Non-EU/EEA Countries from all Parts of the World while the PhD Programs at the University of Copenhagen is available to Both EU/EEA and Non-EU/EEA Countries.
Table of Contents
Host: University of Copenhagen
Study Level: Masters, PhD and Postdoc
Type: Fully Funded / Salaried
Gender: Males and Females
Award taken in: Denmark
Targets: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for University of Copenhagen Scholarships Application for International Students 2024
- Applicants Must be International Students except EU/EEA and Swiss Students
- Applicants Must have Applied to Study at the University of Copenhagen and Must have been admitted at the University.
- Danish Citizens or Applicants Who owns a Permanent Danish Resident permit are Not Eligible
- Applicants Who Have Access to Grants offered by the Danish Government are not Eligible to participate in this Scholarship.
- A master’s or extended master’s degree, or examinations of an equivalent level, corresponding to a minimum of 120 ECTS credits
- Candidate Must have Apply by Submitting an Online Application before Deadline Date
- Proof of English Language Proficiency is Required
Academic Fields | University of Copenhagen in Denmark
- PhD in Movement Neuroscience and Sleep in Childhood
- PhD Fellowship in Palaeoproteomics at the Globe Institute Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen
- PhD fellowship in Nanoelectronics
- PhD Fellowship at Clinical Translational Metabolism Group at the Department of Biomedical Sciences
- PhD stipends in Statistics, and the mathematics of Insurance and Economics
- PhD stipends in Mathematics
- PhD fellowship in Biostatistics and Causal inference
- PhD fellowship in Collaboration Analytics,
- PhD fellowship in computational CRISPR guide RNA design
- PhD scholarship at the Department of Anthropology, University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- PhD fellowship in Evolutionary Modelling for Human Genomics at the Supek Group, BRIC
- PhD fellowship in Systems Neuroscience at the Department of Neuroscience
- PhD fellowship in Precision Nutrition, Metabolomics and Bioinformatics
- PhD fellowship in The DELIVER (DELiberative ImproVEment of oRal care quality) project
- PhD Project in Phytoplankton evolutionary ecology
- PhD Project in mafic crustal growth
- PhD fellowship in in Planet Formation at the Globe Institute
- PhD Fellowship in Philosophy of Science
- PhD fellowship in Structured Biointerfaces at Department of Pharmacy
- PhD fellowship in Bioanalytics at Department of Pharmacy
- PhD fellowship in intercropping of grain legumes and cereals
- PhD fellowship in Cosmochemistry at the Globe Institute Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences University of Copenhagen
- PhD fellowship within the Complexity and Big Data Group
- Two PhD fellowships in critical data studies at the Department of Public Health
- PhD fellowship in Theoretical Computer Science and/or Combinatorial Optimization
- PhD Fellowships in Extragalactic Astrophysics
- Morten Meldal PhD fellowships in Chemistry
How to Apply
To Apply for University of Copenhagen Scholarships Application for International Students 2024 either Masters degree which is Made available by Danish government scholarship, Applicants Should;
- Apply for Admission by Checking Through the List of Masters Programmes offer by University of Copenhagen HERE
- Each Master’s programme require specific documentation, which should be provided along with the application.
- Once Admitted at the University Only on Merit Bases, Applicants will be Automatically Awarded Danish Government Scholarships with Full Funding.
PhD Applicants Should Click any of the Chosen Programs above and Ensure They met with the requirements.
NOTE that PhD and Postdoc Course Requirements and Documentation varies by Faculty.
Application Closing date for University Of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholarship for Masters Program is 1st Sept, 2023 while PhD and Postdoc Vacancies Varies.
- Southern Denmark University Danish Government Scholarships 2023-24
- University of southern Denmark PhD Application Vacancies 2023-2024
- Concordia University Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023-2024
- University of Sydney scholarships in Australia for International Students 2024
- 61 Postdoc vacancies in kTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden 2024