Scholarships Opportunities for International Students to Study in Denmark on Full Sponsorships Courtesy of Denmark Government. Apply for a Fully Funded University of Copenhagen Scholarships Application for International Students for 2023 – 2024 Academic Session which is Available for Graduate Degree.
This Scholarship as Previously Mentioned is a Graduate Degree Scholarships available to Applicants who wants to Apply for Masters and PhD Programs at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark. This is a Yearly Program through the Danish Government Scholarships Programs which Enables Prospective International Students to Study in Denmark. Check out USA Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs for Domestic and international Students
Candidate are Selected based on Academic Merit because Scholarships is Very Competitive and its Awarded to highly Motivated and talented Individuals in their Fields of Study. The Scholarship Program by the Government of Denmark is a One Year Study Program which is available in all Fields. Whatever Course Applicants wants to Study as Long as its is been offer by the University, it is Eligible for a 100% Scholarship Opportunities.
As a PhD student at the University of Copenhagen you have the opportunity to advance your international career as part of a world class research team. Every year, UCPH enrolls more than 700 new PhD students. The University of Copenhagen offers cutting edge research in an international atmosphere. In 2013 Monocle Magazine heralded Copenhagen as “the most livable city in the world.
For The Masters Program. It is Available to Non-EU/EEA Countries from all Parts of the World while the PhD Programs at the University of Copenhagen is available to Both EU/EEA and Non-EU/EEA Countries.
Host: University of Copenhagen
Study Level: Masters, PhD and Postdoc
Type: Fully Funded / Salaried
Gender: Males and Females
Award taken in: Denmark
Targets: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for University of Copenhagen Scholarships Application for International Students 2023
- Applicants Must be International Students except EU/EEA and Swiss Students
- Applicants Must have Applied to Study at the University of Copenhagen and Must have been admitted at the University.
- Danish Citizens or Applicants Who owns a Permanent Danish Resident permit are Not Eligible
- Applicants Who Have Access to Grants offered by the Danish Government are not Eligible to participate in this Scholarship.
- A master’s or extended master’s degree, or examinations of an equivalent level, corresponding to a minimum of 120 ECTS credits
- Candidate Must have Apply by Submitting an Online Application before Deadline Date
- Proof of English Language Proficiency is Required
Academic Fields | University of Copenhagen in Denmark
- Medical Doctor (læge) for a PhD Fellowship in Experimental Gut Physiology at the Department of Biomedical Sciences
- PhD fellowship in Non-equilibrium quantum physics
- A Marie Sklodowska-Curie PhD fellowship on “Cellular memory and intestinal regeneration” is available at reNEW Copenhagen
- PhD stipends in Statistics, and the mathematics of Insurance and Economics
- PhD stipends in Mathematics
- 3 PhD fellowships at the Pioneer Centre for Artificial Intelligence
- PhD Scholarship (3 years, full time) in Social Data Science
- PhD fellowship in image analysis using deep learning at Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- Three PhD fellowships in Chemical Biology at the Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- PhD fellowship in plant immunity
- PhD fellowship in Organic Chemistry
- PhD fellowship in “Rapeseed Protein Chemistry and functionality”
- PhD fellowship Food Digestion and Health
- PhD fellowship in Nature and Human Health Relations
- PhD fellowship in inorganic materials chemistry
- PhD Scholarship at the Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen: Digital Sovereignty in Europe
- PhD scholarship in Life-time imaging of the chemical microenvironment and metabolic activity in biofilms and 3D bioprinted constructs
- PhD fellowship in Particle Astrophysics
- Fully funded PhD position (3 years) at the Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen
- PhD fellowship in Geomicrobiology
- PhD fellowship at Department of Food and Resource Economics
- PhD fellowship in Physics of Life
- A PhD fellowship in Fate of Nanofertilisers in Soils
- PhD Scholarship (3 years, full time) in Social Data Science at University of Copenhagen (Denmark)
- PhD scholarship at the Department of Anthropology, University of Copenhagen (UCPH)
- PhD scholarship at the Department of Political Science, University of Copenhagen (UCPH): The Future of Humanitarian Design
- PhD Fellow, Theology, University of Copenhagen
- PhD fellowship in Modelling of Greenhouse Gas Emissions from Mineral and Organic Fertilisers
- PhD fellowship in Optimization of biochar properties for maximum reduction of N2O emissions
- PhD fellowship in Biodiversity Genomics
How to Apply
To Apply for University of Copenhagen Scholarships Application for International Students 2023 either Masters degree which is Made available by Danish government scholarship, Applicants Should;
- Apply for Admission by Checking Through the List of Masters Programmes offer by University of Copenhagen HERE
- Each Master’s programme require specific documentation, which should be provided along with the application.
- Once Admitted at the University Only on Merit Bases, Applicants will be Automatically Awarded Danish Government Scholarships with Full Funding.
PhD Applicants Should Click any of the Chosen Programs above and Ensure They met with the requirements.
NOTE that PhD and Postdoc Course Requirements and Documentation varies by Faculty.
Application Closing date for University Of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholarship for Masters Program is 1st Sept, 2023 while PhD and Postdoc Vacancies Varies.
- Southern Denmark University Danish Government Scholarships 2023-24
- University of southern Denmark PhD Application Vacancies 2023-2024
- Concordia University Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023-2024
- University of Sydney scholarships in Australia for International Students 2023
- 61 Postdoc vacancies in kTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden 2023
Sir I AM MSc. In zoology. Now I want to master and PhD from foreign University especially Canada University
To learn Biology or human biology
I hope to successfully
Bonjour monsieur je m’appelle M’BOMA ULRICH je suis dans la commune de Natitigou le Bénin je voulais continuer mes études en statistique cette année c’est pourquoi je veux une bourse d’étude merci
I wanna go to abroad for higher study,so I’m searching to scholarship,if you would kind enough to Grant me for scholarship I will be so dedicated to my study.
I am Msc in Accounting and finance my future plan is to continue PHD
I want get it