Scholarships Opportunities for International Students to Study in Denmark on Full Sponsorships Courtesy of Denmark Government. Apply for a Fully Funded University of Copenhagen Scholarships Application for International Students for 2022 – 2023 Academic Session which is Available for Graduate Degree.
This Scholarship as Previously Mentioned is a Graduate Degree Scholarships available to Applicants who wants to Apply for Masters and PhD Programs at the University of Copenhagen in Denmark. This is a Yearly Program through the Danish Government Scholarships Programs which Enables Prospective International Students to Study in Denmark. Check out USA Postdoctoral Fellowship Programs for Domestic and international Students
Candidate are Selected based on Academic Merit because Scholarships is Very Competitive and its Awarded to highly Motivated and talented Individuals in their Fields of Study. The Scholarship Program by the Government of Denmark is a One Year Study Program which is available in all Fields. Whatever Course Applicants wants to Study as Long as its is been offer by the University, it is Eligible for a 100% Scholarship Opportunities.
As a PhD student at the University of Copenhagen you have the opportunity to advance your international career as part of a world class research team. Every year, UCPH enrolls more than 700 new PhD students. The University of Copenhagen offers cutting edge research in an international atmosphere. In 2013 Monocle Magazine heralded Copenhagen as “the most livable city in the world.
For The Masters Program. It is Available to Non-EU/EEA Countries from all Parts of the World while the PhD Programs at the University of Copenhagen is available to Both EU/EEA and Non-EU/EEA Countries.
Host: University of Copenhagen
Study Level: Masters, PhD and Postdoc
Type: Fully Funded / Salaried
Gender: Males and Females
Award taken in: Denmark
Targets: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for University of Copenhagen Scholarships Application for International Students 2023
- Applicants Must be International Students except EU/EEA and Swiss Students
- Applicants Must have Applied to Study at the University of Copenhagen and Must have been admitted at the University.
- Danish Citizens or Applicants Who owns a Permanent Danish Resident permit are Not Eligible
- Applicants Who Have Access to Grants offered by the Danish Government are not Eligible to participate in this Scholarship.
- A master’s or extended master’s degree, or examinations of an equivalent level, corresponding to a minimum of 120 ECTS credits
- Candidate Must have Apply by Submitting an Online Application before Deadline Date
- Proof of English Language Proficiency is Required
Academic Fields | University of Copenhagen in Denmark
- 1 to 3 PhD scholarships in legal anthropology/ethnographic criminology
- PhD fellowship 3D REPLACE – a randomized controlled study of oral function using new digital methods
- PhD fellowship in Gravitational Wave Astrophysics
- PhD fellowship in ancient metagenomics at the Globe Institute
- PhD fellowship in Cardiac Electrophysiology
- PhD fellowship in primary cilia and microtubule-based transport
- The International Doctoral Programme ‘Discovering treatment from biomedical research’ (DISCOVER)
- A three year PhD fellowship in Holocene sea ice variability in the Arctic – Copenhagen, Denmark
- PhD Fellowship in “Protective Mechanisms of Selenocyanate in Inflammatory Disease
- PhD fellowship in Theoretical Quantum Optics and Quantum Information
- PhD fellowship in Experimental High Energy physics
- PhD fellowship in Physics
- PhD fellowship in children’s nutrition and cardiometabolic health
- PhD fellowship in children’s nutrition and cognitive function
- PhD fellowship in Food Science
- PhD Fellowship in Dynamics of Chromatin Organization at Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Protein Research
- PhD Fellowship in Microbiology
- PhD fellow in Plant-microbiome assembly
- PhD Project in Developing Resource Efficient Machine Learning Methods
- 3 PhD positions for Medical Doctors in the International PhD programme EMERALD
- PhD Scholarship in Biblical Studies and Ancient Judaism
- PhD fellowship in CHEMISTRY
- PhD fellowship: biochemical and molecular function of ubiquitin-directed protease DDI2, in the Svejstrup laboratory, Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM)
- PhD Scolarships (Food)
- Two PhD Fellowships in Deep Learning for Remote Sensing and Ecosystem Modelling – 211-1177/22-2H
- PhD fellowship in protein biophysics at the Department of Drug Design and Pharmacology
- 2 PhD Scholarships at the Faculty of Theology
- PhD fellowship in Functional analyses of glycans and glycosaminoglycans at the Copenhagen Center for Glycomics (CCG), Department of Cellular and Molecular Medicine (ICMM)
- Three PhD fellowships in plant immunity
- PhD position in Philosophy of Science
How to Apply
To Apply for University of Copenhagen Scholarships Application for International Students 2023 either Masters degree which is Made available by Danish government scholarship, Applicants Should;
- Apply for Admission by Checking Through the List of Masters Programmes offer by University of Copenhagen HERE
- Each Master’s programme require specific documentation, which should be provided along with the application.
- Once Admitted at the University Only on Merit Bases, Applicants will be Automatically Awarded Danish Government Scholarships with Full Funding.
PhD Applicants Should Click any of the Chosen Programs above and Ensure They met with the requirements.
NOTE that PhD and Postdoc Course Requirements and Documentation varies by Faculty.
Application Closing date for University Of Copenhagen Danish Government Scholarship for Masters Program is 1st Sept, 2022 while PhD and Postdoc Vacancies Varies.
- Southern Denmark University Danish Government Scholarships 2022-23
- University of southern Denmark PhD Application Vacancies 2022-2023
- Concordia University Canada Postdoctoral Fellowship 2022-2023
- University of Sydney scholarships in Australia for International Students 2023
- 61 Postdoc vacancies in kTH Royal Institute of Technology in Sweden 2022