SDU (Southern Denmark University) or University of Southern Denmark Calls For Application to International Students outside the EU/EEA Region to participate in the Ongoing Postgraduate Scholarships offer by the Danish Government.
University of Southern Denmark though supported by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science is offering a Full tuition fee waiver and Monthly Stipend to Eligible Qualified Applicants, take advantage of the Southern Denmark University Danish Government Scholarships 2022-23 for International students. Fully-Funded European Government Scholarships 2022/23
This Scholarship is Funded in support of Academic brilliance to Postgraduate (Masters) Students All over the World which will Include a Full Tuition fee for the Entire Study Duration an
About University of Southern Denmark
According to QS world rankings, the university of Southern Denmark is ranked one of the Top 50 Best University in the World with Excellent Facilities for Smooth Teaching and Learning Process and a proffered Destination for International Students for various Level of Study.
It was established in the year 1998 and about five Faculties are in this University which include The Faculty of Humanities, The Faculty of Science, The Faculty of Business and Social Sciences , The Faculty of Health Sciences and The Faculty of Engineering.
Host: Danish Government (Ministry of Higher Education and Science)
Award to be Taken in: Denmark
Study Level: Masters
Type: Partially Funded (70% Scholarship)
Target Countries: International Students Outside EU/EEA Regions
Eligibility Requirements for Southern Denmark University Danish Government Scholarships 2022-23
- Applicants Must be International Students and non-EU/EEA citizen
- Applicants Enrolling in Engineering
- Highly qualified applicants with High Academic Performance are Encourage to Apply
- Applicants Must Enroll in Full Time Masters Program
To participate in Danish government scholarships for non-EU/EEA Region in the University of Southern Denmark, Only these Courses Below can be applied Under this Danish Government Scholarship;
- MSc in Engineering – Mechatronics – both profiles
- MSc in Engineering – Electronics (Sønderborg)
Benefits of university of southern Denmark scholarship 2022
Successful Applicants will benefit the Followings after Fully Gaining an Admission at the University of Southern Denmark;
- Full tuition fee waiver
- Living costs in form of Grants amounting to DKK 3000 per month
These are the Documents Required for Southern Denmark University Danish Government Scholarships 2022-23
- Transcripts of Either Bachelor or Diploma written in English, Danish, Swedish or Norwegian
- Descriptions for the courses (Transcripts)
- Proof of English language proficiency
How to Apply
Applicants Must obtain an Admission from the University in the Above Field of Study and Be Automictically consider for a Southern Denmark University Danish Government Scholarships 2022-23.
How to Apply for Admission
To Apply for Danish government scholarship for international students 2022-2023, Applicants Must Seek to Apply for Admission with the Links Below;
- Mechatronics Engineering (Master of Science in Engineering) Admission Link HERE
- Electronics Engineering (Sønderborg) Master of Science in Engineering Admission Link HERE
The Application Closing Date Varies, For September 2022 Academic Session is 1st February 2022 while February 2023 Intake is 1st September 2022.
Get Further Details on the Official Scholarship webpage Here
- 2022/23 Ozyegin University Undergraduate Degree Program Scholarship in Turkey
- University of Michigan Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Full Funding
- 100 Fully Funded PhD Scholarships in Science and Engineering for International students 2022
- university of Adelaide PhD Research Scholarships Fully Funded 2022-2023
- University of Gothenburg PhD vacancies Positions 2022-2023