The University of technology Sydney has announced Scholarship for international students to study in Australia for 2024 Academic Session. Applicants with exceptional research potential are Invited to apply for the currently Ongoing UTS President’s Scholarship for International Students in Australia 2023.
Scholarship is fully funded as candidates will benefit up to $32,500 per annum, tax-free Living Expenses and other expenses as well. This Awards is for Postgraduate MRes (Masters by Research) & PhD Program at University of Technology Sydney in Australia. This is a Full Tuition fee Scholarship Likewise for Up to 2 (MRes) to 3.5 years (PhD) at the Institution. Similar to this Scholarship, You can as well apply to University of Technology Sydney (UTS) International Research Scholarships Application 2023-2024
Funded Scholarship which Covers Allowances for the entire study duration. Applicants must demonstrate research potentials and Capabilities to have an upper Edge of obtaining a Scholarships as we further outline some of the courses available in the Field of research for both Masters and PhD Programs at the university. See Mexican Government Scholarship in Mexico 2023-2024 Fully Funded
Table of Contents
About university of Technology Sydney in Australia
Located in Sydney, the university offers various degree programs for undergraduate and Postgraduate programmes at the university. There are extra-curricular activities that international students can participate in at the university. it also facilities social and cultural exchange and activities while students undergo their various academic disciplines.
The following are the faculties at UTS and they Include Communication, Education and International Studies, UTS Business School, Design Architecture and Building, Engineering & IT, Health, Law and Science and Mathematics.
Host: University of Technology Sydney
Study level: Masters by Research / Doctorate Degree
Gender: Males and Females
No of Awards: Unspecified
Award Taken in: Australia
Target: International Students
Eligibility Requirements for UTS President’s Scholarship for International Students in Australia 2023
- Nationality: International students are Eligible to Apply for this Scholarship Program
- Applicant must be Commencing a Full time Program for Masters by Research or PhD Programs at UTS
- Applicants Must be Undertaking any of the Research area identified by the University
- Applicant must not hold a Research qualification as regards by the university which is Equivalent to an Australian Masters by Research or Doctorate Degree.
- Must have not been awarded an Australian Scholarship within the last two years
- purchase and maintain a standard OSHC policy approved by the Commonwealth government Department of Health and Ageing
- not be receiving an equivalent award, scholarship (excluding an IPRS) or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the UTSP stipend rate to undertake the HDR. Income earned from sources unrelated to the course of study is not subject to the 75% rule.
Area of Study
- Analytics and Data Science
- Creative Intelligence and Innovation
- Design Architecture and Building
- Information Technology
- International Studies
- Sustainable Future
- Transdisciplinary Innovation
Available Courses for UTS President’s Scholarship 2023-2024
Analytics and Data Science
Arts and Social Sciences
Business and management
Computing and information technology
Design, Architecture and Building
Education and training
Engineering and technology
Tourism and hospitality
Health services and support
Humanities and social sciences
Sport and leisure
Scholarship for Masters by Research and Doctorate Degree at the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) is 2 years (Masters by research) and 3 -3.5 years (Doctorate).
Benefits of UTS President’s Scholarships 2023
The UTS Scholarship covers thesis and Living Allowance of $32,500 Per annum under a doctoral or masters by research degree. It does not provide for the cost of standard Overseas Health Cover (OSHC), Services and Amenities Fee (SSAF), Tuition fees, travel, conference attendance, medical and other costs associated with the issue or renewal of a student visa.
The selection process is based on the following;
The Selection process of Australian Government Research Training Program Stipend at University of Technology Sydney 2023 are as follows;
- academic merit of the applicant; and
- research and other relevant experience of the applicant; and
- publications record of the applicant; and
- relevance of the proposed research to the University’s research strengths.
How To Apply for University of Technology Sydney President’s Scholarships 2023
Applicants Interested in University of Technology Sydney (UTS) President’s Scholarship in Australia 2023 are to Tick YES for the Scholarships/Sponsorship Box as you can Follow the Application Process HERE
There is No Separate Application form Needed for UTS President’s Scholarship as Candidates will be Automatically Considered.
- Fully Funded Knight Hennessy Scholarship in USA 2023-24 for International Students
- Fully Funded University of Padova PhD Scholarship in Italy 2023-2024
- Yale University Scholarships for International Students USA 2023
- university of Trieste PhD Scholarships in Italy Call for admission 39th Cycle
- university of Pavia PhD Scholarships in Italy Call for admission 39th Cycle 2023
- Kazakhstan Government Scholarship for International Students 2023-24