Call For Application For The 2023 Entry into the McGill University For Masters and second-entry professional undergraduate program. Applicants From the United States, Canada and International students are Eligible to Apply for the 2022-23 McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill For International Students.
This is a Fully Funded Scholarship at McGill University and Some Peculiar Courses are Available for Application for this Scholarship, There are Requirements that Must be Met By the Applicants one of the Criteria for this Scholarship is that Applicants Must Have an Unconditional Offer for Admission to one eligible full-time master’s or professional program.
McGill university is Located in Canada, it is a public research University in Montreal. The University is Known for the Creation and transfer of Knowledge by Dispensing these knowledge towards Achieving the best possible teaching and learning Process to Overs 150+ international Countries.
To Get to the highest International Standard, it has helped in Providing services to the Society. These Programs in McGill University will Help you Develop your Skills, Connect with Mentors and Advisor and Also Expand Your Knowledge. Courses to Study in Canada for International Students
Host: McGill University
Study Level: Masters / Professional Degree
Type: Fully Funded
No of Scholarships: 30 Full Scholarships and 80 Entrance Award
Award to be Taken in: Canada
Nationalities: U.S, Canadians and International Students
About 2022-23 McCall MacBain Scholarship
This Scholarship will be open on 1st June 2022 for U.S, Canada and all Countries worldwide. Applicants should Show inner drive Support and also willing to Impact People’s lives after Completing their various professional Courses at the University. Although, there are Different Deadline Dates for United States, Canadian and International students. 2022-23 McCall MacBain Scholarship is Applicable for Masters and Professional programs as we Outline the Courses and Major Fields For these Scholarship Programs. Free Scholarship in Canada | Get Scholarships in Canada
List of Courses/Major Applicable for McCall MacBain Scholarship for Masters Degree
- MA (Arts)
- MArch (Architecture)
- MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning)
- MBA (Business Administration)
- MEd (Education)
- MEng (Engineering)
- MISt (Information Studies)
- MM (Management)
- MMus (Music)
- MPP (Public Policy)
- MSc (Science)
- MScA (Science, Applied)
- MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy)
- MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy)
- MSW (Social Work)
- MUP (Urban Planning)
- LLM (Law)
- STM (Sacred Theology).
To Apply for Admission for Graduate Students, All Interested Applicants Should Visit this Link.
List of Courses/Major Applicable for McCall MacBain Scholarship for Professional Degree
- BCL/JD (Law)
- DMD (Dentistry)
- MDCM (Medicine)
These are second degree which can be Study under 1-2 years with 2022-23 McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill For International Students (U.S & Canadian Inclusive). To Apply for Admission Applicants Should Click Here
Requirements for McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill For International Students
The Following Eligibility Criteria Must be Met by Applicants before Applying for McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill For International Students 2022-23;
- All Countries International Students Including U.S & Canadians are Eligible To Apply for this Scholarship.
- Applicants Must be Admitted for either a Master or Professional Second Undergraduate Degree.
- Must have A Bachelor’s Degree.
- The minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) is 3.0 out of a possible 4.0, or a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.2 out of 4.0 in the last two years of full-time studies. Applicants Should Enquire About the Admission requirements from Various Department at McGill University as these CGPA Requirements Differs.
- Proficiency in English or Visit the English Language requirements page Here
NOTE: IELTS/TOEFL is not Required if You Meet the Proof of proficiency requirements.
Admission into McGill Universities is Holistic which Means Many Factors are Put into Consideration before being given an Unconditional Offer to the University But the Most Important to of these factors is High academic achievement.
Benefits of 2022-23 McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill For International Students
The following are the Befits of McCall MacBain Scholarship for 2022-2023 Academic Session;
- Scholarship covers tuition and fees for the Entire Duration
- A living stipend of $2,000 CAD per month
- Relocation grant
How To Apply
- Applicants are To Submit two Applications at the McGill University for the Summer / Fall 2023.
- A Separate Online Application for 2022-2023 McCall MacBain scholarship application at McGill University Using this Link Here
- Applicants Should then proceed to Apply for any of the Eligible Masters or Professional Programs Admission in McGill University in Canada here
As indicated Earlier in this Article, Interested Applicants has various Application closing Dates, For U.S & Canadian Students is September 21, 2022 while International students (All Countries Worldwide) is August 25, 2022.
We indulge all Applicants to have Met the requirements for the Fully Funded 2022-23 McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill For International Students (U.S & Canadians Citizens Inclusive) when the Application Portals opens in 1st June, 2022.
Do You Have Any Questions regarding the McCall MacBain scholarship 2022-2023? Drop your Comment Below or Visit the official University Website Contact Us Admission page.
- Haw Hamburg Excellence and International Activities Scholarships in Germany 2022
- Fully Funded USTC University Scholarship in China 2022-2023
- 2022-2023 Africa Health Research Institute/UCL MSc Scholarship
- CSU Central South University Scholarship 2022-2023 Fully Funded
- University of Birmingham Nigeria Achievement Scholarship 2022-2023