Acquiring Your most desiring career path in Education as Students with Low-income family Earners can achieve their desired Goals when it’s come to fulfilling their Education Dreams. you have the opportunity to fill in your potentials as a Grade 12 student with the 2022/23 SM College Scholarship Program.
With the SM college Scholarship Program, Aspirants from a Poor Family Background can gain Higher Quality Education offered By the scholarship program. Established in 1983 by Henry Sy, Sr. and Felicidad T. Sy, we continue to pursue our mission which is anchored on our founding principle of PEOPLE HELPING PEOPLE. We are committed to serve by supporting and empowering our host communities through education, healthcare, shelter, disaster response, farmer’s training, environmental programs and care for persons with special needs. (check More details about the foundation)
In a wake Up call to lift Families out of poverty in Philippines, The SM college Foundation Scholarship 2022/23 Will help at least a family member to complete a full time College program in other to fulfill their potentials and Ensure they are focused on their career in Education.
This scholarship Program has lifted many families and ease burden in sponsoring their children to school as its has existed for over two decades and Has been sustainable over the years. Fresh Incoming Grade 12 students can apply for this scholarship with the sm scholarship application form for 2022/23 is NOW OPEN.
- Host: SM Foundation
- Country: Philippines
- No of Scholarships: Unspecified
- Award: Fully-Funded Scholarship
- Availability: Grade 12 Students
Courses Offered for 2022/23 Sm College Scholarships
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering/ BS In Electronics Engineering/ BS Electronics Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BSBA in Financial Management
- BSBA in Management Accounting
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
SM College Scholarship Requirements
The scholarships requirements must be Met to be Eligible for this scholarship and they include;
- Latest Grade 12 report card from the Grade 12 Student School
- Parent’s or Guardian’s must provide the latest Income Tax Return / Certification of Non-Filing of Income / Certificate of Indigency
- Birth Certificate of the student
- Recent 2×2 ID picture of the Grade 12 student
- Sketch of home to the nearest SM Mall
- Online Application form Filled
SM scholarship 2022/23 Benefits
- Monthly Stipends Paid to the Student
- Full tuition Fee Covered
- opportunities To Work for Available part-time jobs during Semester Breaks
- Open to Job Offers After Graduation
Qualifications for SY 2022/23 Scholarship
- Grade 12 graduates from public and private schools in the areas covered. Applicants from private schools must have a DepEd voucher and must be Grade 10 finishers from public high schools.
- General weighted average grade of at least 92% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
- Family Household Income Must Amount to at Least P150,000 per year.
Location Covered By SY Scholarship Program
- Luzon: Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Cavite, Isabela, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Palawan, NCR, Albay, Bataan, Batangas, Pangasinan, Sorsogon, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac, Zambales Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan, Pampanga,
- Visayas: Cebu, Capiz, Negros Iloilo, Leyte, Occidental
- Mindanao: Agusan del Norte, Zamboanga del Sur, South Cotabato, Misamis Oriental
How To Apply
Here are the process to apply for 2022/23 Sm college scholarship
Click on https://www.sm-foundation.org/what_we_do/college-scholarship-program#sm-college-scholarship and scroll down to Apply
if you have An Existing SY Scholarship Account, login Here
There will be Assessment and Processing of your 2022/23 Sm College Scholarship SY Program after which you will be contacted by Email
An Online Exam will be Schedule at the Appropriate date for Successful Applicants and Interview will be conducted.
Interested freshmen Incoming Grade 12 student Should Apply and Submit their Application from the 15th January to 15th march 2022, your Application will be Null and Void after these Application Dates.
For More Information visit visit www.sm-foundation.org