Get a MBA Degree in Harvard Business School (HBS) on a Fully Funded Scholarships by the Boustany Foundation, Application is Currently Ongoing For All Countries International Students to Apply for 2022-2023 Harvard University MBA Scholarship For International Students.
Study in One Of the Prestigious university in the United “Harvard University” and Get a Masters in Business Administration, Another Scholarship opportunities to grab and You don’t need to worry about the Cost of Living, Tuition Fees throughout the Entire Study Duration and Other benefits for this Scholarship Programme in Harvard.
Host: Harvard Business School (Harvard University)
Study Level: Masters
No of Awards: Unspecified
Type: Fully Funded
Award To be Taken in: United States
Nationalities: International Students (All Nationals)
Requirements For Harvard MBA Scholarship for International Students (Eligibility Criteria)
- All Nationals Can Apply for this Scholarship at Harvard Business School.
- Applicants Must Have High Academic Achievement
- Applicants Must Show Zeal For Higher Learning opportunities.
- Lebanese Origin are Given Higher Priorities for Harvard university MBA scholarship for international Students 2022-2023.
- Applicants Must have gain Admission to Study Masters In Business Admission (MBA) Prior to Application Of this Scholarship.
- Applicants Must Have Undergone an Undergraduate Degree before Applying for this Scholarship.
- Successful Applicant will be Invited by Admission Committee for an Interview
Eligible Course For Harvard MBA Program 2022-2023
Benefits of 2022-2023 Harvard University MBA Scholarship For International Students
The Benefits of Harvard business school scholarships 2022-2023 are as Follows;
- A Total Amount of USD 102,200 will Be Awarded towards Harvard MBA fees which Means Applicants will be Awarded a fully Funded MBA Scholarship.
- Travel Expenses will be Covered.
- Accommodation will be Catered for During Internship.
What is Expected of Successful Applicants During Completion of MBA Harvard Scholarship
All Successful Applicants will undertake a 2 Months Internship on Self Development to improve their Business Skills and Ideas thus giving them More insights About Startup Business and Organizations but This Internship will Be Unpaid as Applicants will only be of Advantage to Accommodation and Feeding.
- Copy of your curriculum vitae
- GMAT scores
- Acceptance letter from the University (Letter of Admission)
As per report on BusinessBecause, A Good GMAT Score For Harvard Business School for MBA Scholarship Should be as high as 730 Median Score total which is Considered to be GREAT.
- 41 Median verbal Score
- 49 Median Quant Score
READ ALSO: Study in Germany without IELTS Score 2022
How To Apply
All interested Applicants for the 2022-2023 Harvard University MBA Scholarship For International Students should ensure that they have Met with the Above requirements and then Proceed to Send their Valid Curriculum Vitae (CV) to email@example.com
The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programmes, taught at one of the world’s most prestigious Universities. The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is granted once every two years for a two year course at Harvard Business School.
To Know More about 2022-2023 Harvard University MBA Scholarship For International Students, Applicants Can Visit The Official Scholarship Page Here.
- Fully-Funded UNICEF Internship Program 2022 – How To Apply
- 2022-23 McCall MacBain Scholarship at McGill For International Students
- Allan and Nesta Ferguson Charitable Trust Masters Scholarships 2022
- Dalian Polytechnic University CSC Scholarship 2022 Online Application
- IRC-SFI Pathway PhD Scholarship in Ireland For International students